COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good Sunday all. Another cold but very sunny start to our day. Frost now hitting the higher elevations here and most of western Maryland. 62F in our house but Sullys outside house staying warm. Sadly, probably only one more week of good warm days and Sully will come inside for Winter.

Tripped in our garage yesterday, fell & gashed my elbow. Wifey & neighbor came to the rescue. Lots of blood and a nice gash. Taking it easy today.
Ouch!1.png

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good evenooning all.
Christmas pudfing cooking weekend has ended with our family tradition of eating the last of the previous batch... flambéed in brandy of course :)
View attachment 309228

Wonderful. Our family used to always make a few, started back with my grandmother, then my mom. I used to have our old figgy pudding tin. Made a few. But over time no more large-scale family gatherings.

View attachment 309229

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good Sunday all. Another cold but very sunny start to our day. Frost now hitting the higher elevations here and most of western Maryland. 62F in our house but Sullys outside house staying warm. Sadly, probably only one more week of good warm days and Sully will come inside for Winter.

Tripped in our garage yesterday, fell & gashed my elbow. Wifey & neighbor came to the rescue. Lots of blood and a nice gash. Taking it easy today.
I’m sure Sully doesn’t mind, she looks like royalty so must feel the same:)

I keep dermabond under my cabinet for just such occasions ( I’m not graceful at all) but I’m just too far to be of any use to you.. hope your back to rights In no time!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I am quite lucky in one or two regards myself.
I am getting a lot more and thicker hairs growing out of my nose and ears. :cool:
Oh my garsh... well... all I can say is what's next on the slippery slide? Joe was complaining of that kinda hair yesterday. Thank God I was born a lady and don't have to ream my nose, ears and mow my face every day ❤️

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well good evening all! The pudding looks grand and the humor is fantastic.. our weather here falls in the “warm again” category at 80F.. lows tonight only 70... Toretto was actually out trolling today and I have not seen him do so in about a week.. of course I haven’t been home much either!! Looks like this week will maintain the warmth like Mark said and it will probably be the last one.. I find that it doesn’t make much difference to me.. 1603063806869.png
Hubby has been in Grapevine Tx watching some kind of car races and is due home tonight. I’ve cooked some Red beans & rice with cornbread.. chores are done so it’s time to unwind... aahhhh