COLD DARK ROOM

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm sittin' here wrapped up in a nice fleece blanket. It's about 65F in the house, shootin' for the low 80sF outside today.

My s-i-l came over this a.m. and cleaned out my kitchen drain. Runs so fast now i worry about getting sucked down it!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good Sunday all. Another cold but very sunny start to our day. Frost now hitting the higher elevations here and most of western Maryland. 62F in our house but Sullys outside house staying warm. Sadly, probably only one more week of good warm days and Sully will come inside for Winter.

Tripped in our garage yesterday, fell & gashed my elbow. Wifey & neighbor came to the rescue. Lots of blood and a nice gash. Taking it easy today.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good Sunday all. Another cold but very sunny start to our day. Frost now hitting the higher elevations here and most of western Maryland. 62F in our house but Sullys outside house staying warm. Sadly, probably only one more week of good warm days and Sully will come inside for Winter.

Tripped in our garage yesterday, fell & gashed my elbow. Wifey & neighbor came to the rescue. Lots of blood and a nice gash. Taking it easy today.
Ouch!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

This happens so easily. I fall a lot taking care of the tortoise, but never in a million years did I expect I'd ever really hurt myself.