COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
And the old bird house refurnished. New roof, some new color, a new perch....and shiny shingles on the new roof!
The bottom half of this “bird house“ is cut out so bees & wasps & bumble bees can inhabit. In fact, there are a few old wasp nests in there as we rehab. “This Old Bird House” is ready for a new season.

View attachment 287332

I love it!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Yes...I couldn't remember if that happened lately or not. I was just thinking in text...probably not a good idea but wondering if Opo is a teenager or full grown adult.?and still doing a healthy weight gain. I never got to raise a baby.

I think he is fresh in the middle of mine... will be three this year and has just discovered and revealed himself ?. my babies will be two and Toretto will be four...

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Look what my sister made for Cinder... she’s so talented with stuff like this.. very creative... I didn’t inherit any of those genes... I’m more of a “bob the builder” type.. lol...
I still have a 3’ long triple braid rope toy I braided with 1/2” cotton rope. They use to play tug every now and then. Good toys last long and her look really good!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This kind of stuff makes me SO angry! People are always griping about their loss of rights and such but they don’t understand nor educate themselves on the responsibility that comes with those rights..kids are no longer kids these days..their innocence stolen by exposure to ignorance....the very same ignorance that limits and restricts the rights of deserving people.. it’s a vicious circle !
Yes and there's millions of other children and teens in our country with access to guns. You only hear about the one here and there on the news that does something stupid.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I rue the day I ever fired my cable compny!

I didn't need a clock in my bedroom because the cable box had a nice, lighted, bright digital clock on it. So when I woke up in the a.m. I looked at the cable box and knew it was time to get up. . . or not.

I fired the cable company because it's pretty wasteful paying $130 or so a month for something that caused me to sit around mindlessly. And $$ is tight.

So this a.m. I woke up and stayed awake, so figured it was time to get up. I made the bed, fed the kittens, cleaned the litter box, got dressed and sat down at the computer to tend to my moderator duties. I happened to glance at the time on the bottom of the screen - 4:30a!!! YIPES!! I coulda' stayed in my nice warm bed a couple more hours!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I rue the day I ever fired my cable compny!

I didn't need a clock in my bedroom because the cable box had a nice, lighted, bright digital clock on it. So when I woke up in the a.m. I looked at the cable box and knew it was time to get up. . . or not.

I fired the cable company because it's pretty wasteful paying $130 or so a month for something that caused me to sit around mindlessly. And $$ is tight.

So this a.m. I woke up and stayed awake, so figured it was time to get up. I made the bed, fed the kittens, cleaned the litter box, got dressed and sat down at the computer to tend to my moderator duties. I happened to glance at the time on the bottom of the screen - 4:30a!!! YIPES!! I coulda' stayed in my nice warm bed a couple more hours!

Now you have time to cast & take a nap!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok. Re-roofing, rehab & painting of the old bird house is complete. It’s planted back in the back garden for another few years.

View attachment 287395
Just beautiful. I can't wait to see some pics of all your happy campers soon. Spring is springing.