Clovis, CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I see there are earthquakes in california are you ok yvonne??
Did you feel the earthquakes? I'm not sure how close you are. In my state I've only felt a couple over my whole life..

Last night I was sitting in my recliner and I thought Misty was licking herself and bumping my chair making it rock, so I poked her. Later as I watched the news I realized it was the 7.1 earthquake that was making my chair move. We're too far north of the epicenter for it to have caused any problems here where I am.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Ok I think I am near @Maro2Bear house. I have 3 houses to pick from. All have kayaks and cut up firewood. So I am going to let Opo out and let him sniff for remnants of tortoise poop.
This is hilarious:D, have you ever thought about signing Opo up to become a rescue tort? He could replace those dogs who rescue people after a avalanche and he could have a little alcohol bottle round his neck:)

Little to cold for him though.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
This is hilarious:D, have you ever thought about signing Opo up to become a rescue tort? He could replace those dogs who rescue people after a avalanche and he could have a little alcohol bottle round his neck:)

Little to cold for him though.
Looks like he’s got the job. (I’ve got to much time on my hands at the moment;))

Attachments

• BFCAC62B-6F79-417B-AB2E-E5AB80D15D7B.png
    BFCAC62B-6F79-417B-AB2E-E5AB80D15D7B.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England