COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well had a good time and made it home safely. I knew Opo would be sleeping when we got home. On the way home I had grandiose visions of Opo waking up and come running out to greet me.
It didn't happen he must have been real tired.
But I know tomorrow morning when he sees me. Opo will come running towards me with tail wagging trying to get up in my lap.
I will have my wife take video so I can share with you all.
Boy I don't know if I will sleep tonight anticipating the reunion. :<3::tort:
Whahaha. I think you would have to share that video with everyone on TFO. As nobody will believe it and you would get to make them all jealous. [emoji3] [emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Well had a good time and made it home safely. I knew Opo would be sleeping when we got home. On the way home I had grandiose visions of Opo waking up and come running out to greet me.
It didn't happen he must have been real tired.
But I know tomorrow morning when he sees me. Opo will come running towards me with tail wagging trying to get up in my lap.
I will have my wife take video so I can share with you all.
Boy I don't know if I will sleep tonight anticipating the reunion. :<3::tort:

Whahaha. I think you would have to share that video with everyone on TFO. As nobody will believe it and you would get to make them all jealous. [emoji3] [emoji23]

Definitely need a video! Or at least a photo. [emoji4]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good Friday All. Back to the grindstone and then it is my favorite two days. Not see you later.

Good luck at the finish line!

Have a Fantastic Friday, roommates!

It’s the “Great Prayer Day” in Denmark, a holiday in case anyone wants to visit the church NOT on Sunday. Or at least that’s how I understand it. A step toward the eradication of discrimination against certain days of the week (aka weekdays).

I’m off the hook this weekend. But it’s raining, so all my great plans are falling apart.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good luck at the finish line!

Have a Fantastic Friday, roommates!

It’s the “Great Prayer Day” in Denmark, a holiday in case anyone wants to visit the church NOT on Sunday. Or at least that’s how I understand it. A step toward the eradication of discrimination against certain days of the week (aka weekdays).

I’m off the hook this weekend. But it’s raining, so all my great plans are falling apart.
Isn't there a saying about the best laid plans.....?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning everyone. I’m in Lenas position of dreading this weekend. I have a pre-teen bday party of about 15 guests tomorrow... I have been trying to get the place in shape to with stand the onslaught of all these little monsters. Party is from 4-6 then daughter has 4or 5 of them staying for a slumber party! I’m setting up the camper and putting them out to pasture I think [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]... the weather is starting to look ominous after such a gorgeous week.. I’m praying that I don’t get stuck inside for this... there’s not enough wine in the world.....

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Busy day yesterday..... we drove over and down to Northern Virginia to do some yardwork and fence painting on a rental house we own down there (not far from the Potomac River). The pruning (and clean up) turned out to be a bit more than planned and the sun was roasting hot. Then we had to load all the stuff into our truck and hop on the Washington DC beltway to beat rush hour traffic.

This morning, unloading everything, and loading up the two Steamer Trunks! We have a buyer.

Bye bye trunks!

CF0A4FCC-5102-4796-8A4C-CBE7A79A94FA.jpeg 6867B7CA-8524-4C5E-984F-EF9CBA01F0C8.jpeg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good morning everyone. I’m in Lenas position of dreading this weekend. I have a pre-teen bday party of about 15 guests tomorrow... I have been trying to get the place in shape to with stand the onslaught of all these little monsters. Party is from 4-6 then daughter has 4or 5 of them staying for a slumber party! I’m setting up the camper and putting them out to pasture I think [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]... the weather is starting to look ominous after such a gorgeous week.. I’m praying that I don’t get stuck inside for this... there’s not enough wine in the world.....

Inside camping = glamping.....! Maybe less shenanigans.

Bee62

Germany
I would hate shopping even with 2 good legs, Cathie! :)
I avoid it at all costs if I can! My friends often invite me on shopping days but it's bad enough shopping for myself without having to wait for them to do theirs too. There's much better things to do with my time - like watching Lola do his own thing.
I hate "going" shopping to, but I like shopping on the I-net, but more I like watching my pets.:)