COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Well sorry no fanfare so no video. :(
I did find Opo about 10' away from the hide. Tight in his shell and cold. Dont know what that was all about. Unless ants were bothering him.
Took him in and gave him a 1hr warm shower and fed him some warm grated squash. Now he is basking in the sun.
I can't wait to get back to a somewhat normal schedule. I missed a lot on what's going on in the CDR and I can get back to welcoming new members.​

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Oh no! I hope you can keep all those pre-teens outdoors! [emoji33] Are all your critters trained at running away or camouflage? Shame you can’t be a chameleon for the day. [emoji485]

Right! And I must have been dreaming when I wrote this because the party is from 2-6... THATS 4 hours+ extra girls fri & sat night[emoji51][emoji51]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Well sorry no fanfare so no video. :(
I did find Opo about 10' away from the hide. Tight in his shell and cold. Dont know what that was all about. Unless ants were bothering him.
Took him in and gave him a 1hr warm shower and fed him some warm grated squash. Now he is basking in the sun.
I can't wait to get back to a somewhat normal schedule. I missed a lot on what's going on in the CDR and I can get back to welcoming new members.​

I hope he’s warm and feeling fine now! Silly tort. He was supposed to greet you, not make you worried about him. Unless that’s exactly what he wanted to do so that you aren’t tempted to take trips more often.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Off delivering elephant noses...

Elephant noses???

I met my dad early this morning for coffee and he gave me a card with some money in it for Ally’s bday... but, he forgot to grab an envelope with the card and asked if I could take care of it. Anyway, just got a chance to get it all out together and this is what I found.....
Coincidence??? Lol

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Sure is quiet in here tonight....
I took some more pictures around the place this evening. Out on the back cooking area, I found this lady
View attachment 272317
Then I went and put the dogs in the kennel so I could let my horses graze down their yard some
View attachment 272318View attachment 272319
Found this on my way back in
View attachment 272320
And then finally, looked in on my Extenda-rats.. looked a little suspicious to me [emoji23]
View attachment 272321

Love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Right! And I must have been dreaming when I wrote this because the party is from 2-6... THATS 4 hours+ extra girls fri & sat night[emoji51][emoji51]

Sending you strength!
I hate girl parties! The squealing and up all night drives me crazy!!! My sons friends are much quieter.
Your daughter is older and probably more mature.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Elephant noses???

I met my dad early this morning for coffee and he gave me a card with some money in it for Ally’s bday... but, he forgot to grab an envelope with the card and asked if I could take care of it. Anyway, just got a chance to get it all out together and this is what I found.....
Coincidence??? Lol

Couldn’t watch for some reason. But I assume it’s the soundtrack? [emoji23]