COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I would hate shopping even with 2 good legs, Cathie! :)
I avoid it at all costs if I can! My friends often invite me on shopping days but it's bad enough shopping for myself without having to wait for them to do theirs too. There's much better things to do with my time - like watching Lola do his own thing.
I have to admit I avoid it like the plague too. Today I've been playing with my animals and sewing in between. It was nice. Saphire got some sunshine along with Daisy May. Razberri has been hanging on my leg for several days. I hate to leave her stuck in her cage while I shop but sometimes I have to. I sewed Arrow a night cover for his tank the other day and it got me in the mood to sew again. I try to incorporate groceries and window shopping on the same outing.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Sure is quiet in here tonight....
I took some more pictures around the place this evening. Out on the back cooking area, I found this lady
IMG_2265.jpg
Then I went and put the dogs in the kennel so I could let my horses graze down their yard some
IMG_2285.jpgIMG_2290.jpg
Found this on my way back in
IMG_2269.jpg
And then finally, looked in on my Extenda-rats.. looked a little suspicious to me [emoji23]
IMG_2271.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Glad y’all are having fun! And I bet Opo will be happy to see you too. Be safe traveling. And that really sucks about leg. I hope this all gets right for you sinner rather than later Ray!
Wow Ellie May now I am a sinner?
I guess that's better than marrying my sister and then having her for dinner @Lyn W :D

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well had a good time and made it home safely. I knew Opo would be sleeping when we got home. On the way home I had grandiose visions of Opo waking up and come running out to greet me.
It didn't happen he must have been real tired.
But I know tomorrow morning when he sees me. Opo will come running towards me with tail wagging trying to get up in my lap.
I will have my wife take video so I can share with you all.
Boy I don't know if I will sleep tonight anticipating the reunion. :<3::tort:

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I took some more pictures around the place this evening. Out on the back cooking area, I found this lady
View attachment 272317
Then I went and put the dogs in the kennel so I could let my horses graze down their yard some
View attachment 272318View attachment 272319
View attachment 272320
And then finally, looked in on my Extenda-rats.. looked a little suspicious to me [emoji23]
View attachment 272321

Up until the last pic, I was longing to live at your place. Then I saw a ferret with AK-47.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well then...both of you have a beautiful voice. I had a little bit of trouble when I moved to the southern US. The southern english accent took me some time to get used to. Plus, I met a lot of people speaking english from other nationalities. I talked with a lady from France. We were discussing accents of different cultures. Her dentist told her that the language you learn as a baby shapes your jaws as you grow. That you will always have that accent if only slightly...viva la difference.
Lol Cathie, I find that when I read each persons posts that each person sounds exactly like me. [emoji6] (obviously because I am using my inside voice to read the post) [emoji23] [emoji23]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I can't do the beautiful wooden things that Marco2bear does. I can't stand the noise. I wish I could. So mostly my woodworking is a handsaw, with a cordless drill. I like the old Amish or country type bookshelves etc. I also have totally enjoyed basket weaving with limbs and peeled bark...weeds etc. Lately I've been using those old experiences to build my house bunny a night table cage...so that she can sleep beside me safely. Also enclosures for my darling Saphire and Daisy May...I do try to get Lowe's to cut the wood correctly now since I'm older. I have to watch them like a hawk though!
I would love to see your bunnies night cage.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
View attachment 272317
View attachment 272318View attachment 272319
View attachment 272320
View attachment 272321
Love it. It must be a lot of work with all the animals but I would love to have a place like yours.