COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
A very quick hello from me, roommates! Busy organizing a Halloween party for kids tonight. [emoji33][emoji317][emoji33]☠️

My dress:
View attachment 255150

Can’t wait to see finished pics! Love the color:) you’ll be stunning I’m sure! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
A very quick hello from me, roommates! Busy organizing a Halloween party for kids tonight. [emoji33][emoji317][emoji33]☠️

My dress:
View attachment 255150

I’m trying to determine what character? Not Cinderella, not Snow White, not Little Bo Peep.....but who?

Bee62

Germany
Sabine!!! Why did I not know that?? You need to make a collage with a picture of every one of your feline familia!!! :)))
Now you know !:D:D I can try to make a huge collage of their pics.:rolleyes:
I have had more than 30 cats but now they are getting old and die one after another. My oldest is 18 years old but very healthy. In the past I gave a lot of stray cats and their kiddies a home but now when I am getting older too I don`t take new cats. I don`t want that they overlive me. There will be no one that could look after them when I am dead.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You know how you always say that your clothes drier eats socks? Well for a week or so I was thinking my clothes drier ate one of my pink socks. This a.m. I picked up dog poop:

poop sock.jpg

I had no idea Misty ate cloth.

I don’t think it went over Mexico, it went across Gulf of Mexico and over an area called Mexico Beach which is in Texas.
Thanks, Kathy.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
You know how you always say that your clothes drier eats socks? Well for a week or so I was thinking my clothes drier ate one of my pink socks. This a.m. I picked up dog poop:

View attachment 255179

I had no idea Misty ate cloth.

Thanks, Kathy.
Oh Misty! That is so not good for you? Can you stop worrying Yvonne please?!