COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Aww thank you :) We're doing pretty well. Ben is still having a hard time of it. The day we got back after we slept for a couple hours I went and turned in a resume to my clinical site that i was at last term. We had a mini interview and she emailed me a job application. I emailed it to her on Monday and she emailed me back today saying that she'd give me a call in the next day or two. So fingers crossed!
Good luck!:D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
gooooooodddd morrrrrnnnoooonnning!!!!! the weekend has landed, woohoo!! went for a 'wee pint' after work last night and there was about 8 of our guys already in there, but the boy was good and home by 2100.

had to take over and organise the guys in my placement yesterday, spoke to my boss for the go ahead to run another companies place for them off course he said yes and god help them:D I spoke with the sales manager he said, john do what you have to do :)

...I went round sales staff, told them i was taking over to which they were all smiles, went into valeting shed and turned the radio off! 'right guys come here, I've been asked to take control as you's couldn't run a bath let alone this place! i felt bulletproof ;) spoke to the BRANCH manager before I left, told him his guys are usless... i get a felling I'll be offered a job on Monday;) 5 months i ran that place myself and in less than a month 4guys have created chaos.

I honestly feel 10foot tall just now and I haven't even had my meds yet!

busy day today, off out with me auld mammy for a spin in my car :D , then on a thomas to Glasgow town with jadey baby for lunch and cocktails :), then we are off to our friends house ( i was his best man ) for a catch up :) good times here!

obviously the big man upstairs wants to put a damper on things by 'raining on my parade' and hits me with this ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1454137464.768597.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1454137488.651808.jpg

bring it on big chap, challenge accepted! just hope my mum has a helmet and a harness;)

hope you all are well and happy, have a great weekend and have lots of smiles:) have a bud for me and post lots of pictures, lets a toast to the cold dark room, we are all kicking butt right now and I honestly believe you all have helped and supported me and each other amazingly to which i for one am thankful:)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Where's Adam when you need him???

Here's a fun public service announcement about an that unfortunately is only available for us Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod users. It's called "ScienceDaily" and it covers current science stuff. It's lots of fun. I just got it today and my eyes are already complaining. Check it out if you have the proper device. Let me know what you think, too.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Adam is out of the office today will be back when he fills like it . So leave a message I'll be sure to give it to him . ( this guy doesn't pay me screw his messages ) haha

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
gooooooodddd morrrrrnnnoooonnning!!!!! the weekend has landed, woohoo!! went for a 'wee pint' after work last night and there was about 8 of our guys already in there, but the boy was good and home by 2100.

had to take over and organise the guys in my placement yesterday, spoke to my boss for the go ahead to run another companies place for them off course he said yes and god help them:D I spoke with the sales manager he said, john do what you have to do :)

...I went round sales staff, told them i was taking over to which they were all smiles, went into valeting shed and turned the radio off! 'right guys come here, I've been asked to take control as you's couldn't run a bath let alone this place! i felt bulletproof ;) spoke to the BRANCH manager before I left, told him his guys are usless... i get a felling I'll be offered a job on Monday;) 5 months i ran that place myself and in less than a month 4guys have created chaos.

I honestly feel 10foot tall just now and I haven't even had my meds yet!

busy day today, off out with me auld mammy for a spin in my car :D , then on a thomas to Glasgow town with jadey baby for lunch and cocktails :), then we are off to our friends house ( i was his best man ) for a catch up :) good times here!

obviously the big man upstairs wants to put a damper on things by 'raining on my parade' and hits me with this View attachment 163834View attachment 163835

bring it on big chap, challenge accepted! just hope my mum has a helmet and a harness;)

hope you all are well and happy, have a great weekend and have lots of smiles:) have a bud for me and post lots of pictures, lets a toast to the cold dark room, we are all kicking butt right now and I honestly believe you all have helped and supported me and each other amazingly to which i for one am thankful:)
Good morning John! Have you saved money at moneysupermarket.com and now feel EPIC!!??:cool:
You are on fire boy!:D
Go get 'em!
Hope you and Jade have a great weekend - in spite of your weather!
And drive carefully! That's slippery stuff you have there.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning John! Have you saved money at moneysupermarket.com and now feel EPIC!!??:cool:
You are on fire boy!:D
Go get 'em!
Hope you and Jade have a great weekend - in spite of your weather!
And drive carefully! That's slippery stuff you have there.

afternoon lyn! was lucky, it cleared up :) obviously it's starting again as we are getting ready to head out:/.