COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
good mornooning all! it's Friday:) and it's payday!!! :) nasty wet and very windy today, but no matter! me auld mammy is going to take me out tomorrow for a drive in MY car :) so today i gotta find some L plates.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
This morning while walking Suki in the back yard there was a lot of wild life. Rats running from a mango tree to my metal shed are very loud. (Not drowned out by the running water of the fish ponds.) There was a very dark colored cat laying down on top of my enclosed tortoise pen and a tiny owl. Maybe a baby? On top of the fence that Suki never even saw. All of this at 3:15 A.M.
I think that the cat and the owl were there for the rats and might have been why they were scrambling around. Maybe MOMMA owl was there and I didn't see her.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
It must be some kind of cool car that isn't available here in the 'states? (Like most unusual European cars)
I'm a fan of cars that nobody else has. I had a Suzuki "Brute" two stroke jeep. A few Citroen V-4 cars. And a Skoda that I never could find parts for and never got on the road.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm a fan of cars that nobody else has. I had a Suzuki "Brute" two stroke jeep. A few Citroen V-4 cars. And a Skoda that I never could find parts for and never got on the road.
(Saab V-4. NOT Citroen!! Sorry)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oh, a cool little van! That'll have people calling you for a favor all of the time!
Renault pulled out of North America a couple of decades ago. They only offered a few uninspired cars here at the time.
To see ANY RENAULT on the street would be very, very rare.
And something that a motorhead like myself would love to see.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Oh, a cool little van! That'll have people calling you for a favor all of the time!
Renault pulled out of North America a couple of decades ago. They only offered a few uninspired cars here at the time.
To see ANY RENAULT on the street would be very, very rare.
And something that a motorhead like myself would love to see.

it has back seats but they can and will be removed. that's exactly what it'll be, a works van. it needs a new alternator but my dads sorting it :) , im taking it for a spin tomorrow:)