Closed Chamber Finished-I do have one question though

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjr153

5 Year Member
First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me and guided me along the way of building this closed chamber. My boyfriend thought he was done building the Tortoise table months ago until Tom came along and said it needs to be a closed chamber. So Tom, my boyfriend said to tell you "Thanks a lot" :) Anyway, it looks great. My camera is dead. When I charge the battery I will post pics. I think my Sulcata is a little bit PO'd right now. He went in his hide and won't come out. My question is... To hang the lights we used that wire that you can hang pictures with. That won't melt will it? So far so good but I'm kind of scared to go to bed.

7oasty23

5 Year Member
If it's the metal braided wire, then no. If it's plastic, it's still probably okay. I'd watch it though. I use 1800 degrees plastic zip ties to hang lights, you'd need a torch to melt it. How did you hang them, by the cord?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The metal won't melt. When you can post a pic and we can help you tweak it if needed.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
You tell your boyfriend that I'm more interested in the health of your baby tortoise than how he feels about building another enclosure. :p

Say it with a smile though...

Status
Not open for further replies.