Butters update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankC13

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi tort lovers! Happy belated new year. Butters is alive and well. Growing chunky everyday haha heres a video of him eating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13nxJUUi33Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He's now 4 1/2" and 250+ grams. My scale maxes out at 250 and he broke the scale :p

Thanks for stopping by and helping me raise Butters in his crucial phase. He's a big boy now and eating/pooping regularly.

Cant wait to see him reach the 12" milestone.

Attachments

• IMAG0229.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 79

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad Butters is doing good. I try the video. Couldn't get on it. Says it is private and a password is needed. Just to let you know. How old is Butters in the picture? He is very cute. He looks like he has slight pyramiding? However it could just be the angle. Keeping him hot and Humid? When he reaches the 12" don't forget pics.:D

HankC13

5 Year Member
Southern California
Aw man the video didnt work? I'll try to take some better pics of him soon. Wellington i hope hes not pyramiding. I thought it seemed natural but you guys could probably tell if i had a better angle.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
HankC13 said:
Aw man the video didnt work? I'll try to take some better pics of him soon. Wellington i hope hes not pyramiding. I thought it seemed natural but you guys could probably tell if i had a better angle.

It might just be the angle or my iPad. It seems torts look pyramided to me but usually not others. I am not sure if it's the angles that throws it off for me or the way they look on my iPad. he's probably not. Wish the video would have worked though, but pictures are always loved on here:D

Status
Not open for further replies.