Banned

J H

5 Year Member
i was just reading a threat on red foots and someone posted a long info write up. Someone had seen it on another site and said the author was "banned for life". I'm new to this and am wondering what causes a ban? I just don't want to get myself banned accidentally or something

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Breaking the rules of the forum . Mostly being rude and bashing the mods and other members . You must be talking about Red foots rule. He had some heated words for some people here . So they had to ban him. Just play nice .

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
It's not possible to be permanently banned accidently. You would know if you were heading towards getting banned.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
There are thousands of members here from every corner of the world and only a tiny few can't follow the rules or get along.
Welcome!
This place is GREAT.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
There are many wonderful people here, and though we don't always agree or get on perfectly, it's a very friendly place with exceptionally reasonable and tolerant moderators.
Give it a try, in my opinion, it's easily the best forum for tortoise care that there is and for me, at least the best site on the internet (that I've found, anyway.)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Normally we work really hard NOT to ban anybody. Sometimes there will be a ban done by the site coding, if that happens, make a new account and let Josh and/or the mods know so we can fix it.