ATTENTION So California Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
I need someone that has torts that get 3 plus pounds that wants to sell hit this thread because I'm trying to make a deal with a breeder out of that area and he is willing to buy and I'm trying to get you guys a sale and he is new to torts so please help me because he will make a awesome deal for me on some leopard geckos if I help him find one for him so please help me out if you don't mind :D

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
He is going to match up a leopard gecko breeder (who wants a tortoise) with a tortoise breeder/seller, in exchange for a good deal on some leopard geckos.

Hopefully they are some kind of high end morph, since the shipping isn't worth it on regular leopard geckos.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, the tortoise has to get 3+ pounds.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
The forum is done. I already Helped the guy

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I still want to know how you helped the guy. I am so confused.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
I'm have been shopping around for leopard geckos and to get into breeding them, but I came across a breeder and he knew I bred turtles but he asked if I could help him get a tort. Well I did and he was from south Cali and I got on here to find him one but then I found one on a site I have shopped off of before. Then I told him a little bit about them and told him to join the forum, and also do his homework before he is going to buy a tort. But I think when the time is right he is going to buy a sculuata (cant spell) . But also if I helped him he would cut the prices of the geckos down. But he is in the market for a tort. So yea that's it in a nut shell:D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well thank you, I try to help
Or be nice to everyone

Thank the LORD:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.