Anyone else have a Bengal Cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
MICHIGAN
I have a bengal who we adopted over 2 years ago and he is just a joy! Hes so smart! He opens doors and windows LOL..his personality is just amazing. Anyone else have a bengal and how is there personality?

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hi I have two females about 18 months old they are in two every thing very curious they are so different then any cat I had before they are awesome Ill post some pic's later I have them on flicker .com under coreyc0626 I cant figure out how to post pics from there

set-72157620422858856
can you see this pic ?

HarleyK

5 Year Member
those are some pretty cats! their long bodies are impressive

Franklin10

5 Year Member
Ive wanted one since earlier this year their really crazy cat

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I wanted to get a Savannah but they are illegal in Massachusetts so I got a Bengal an love them both:):rolleyes:

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
I have two myself and have adopted out two in the past.

I am a foster for the great lakes bengal rescue. And that's where I got my two from.

Ajay was a stray (saved on his last day at a kill shelter). He was what got me into fostering. He is a marble bengal/tabby mix more than likely.

Loves boxes :p.
Ajay3.jpg

And Saber here is also a rescue. He was housed outside for a full year (even in the snow) until he was finally brought to me.
Sabre1.jpg

And Himicane and Hericane are two that I've adopted out. They both had herpes and each had to have an eye removed when they were kittens.

Himicane
Himacane17.jpg

Loves his belly rubs
Himacane16.jpg

And Hericane
Hericane16.jpg

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Absolutly Beautiful...I only do rescues or adopted for all my animals. LOL..My Bengal Geish is my second Bengal. The first one we got was from a lady on CL it was 6 years old He was awsome we fell so in love with him and we waited 3 months to get him from her. We got him and about a month after we had him he was real sick so we took him to the vet. His kidneys were shutting down. so he gave him medicine and we were syringe feeding and watering him he started look better and then we cam down one moring about a week after the vet visit and saw him passed out on the floor taking his last breath. We were devestated. So after several months of morning and missing (the house seemed so empty) the lady we got him from felt bad. she found us another Bengal from a different owner. This is Geish! he is now 6 years old and such a joy. I love that you have rescued these Bengals and run a rescue they are amazing cats. Thank you!!! :)

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Very nice I love Saber's coat do you have any more pic's of him maybe standing showing his side ? Bengals are awesome:p

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
coreyc said:
Very nice I love Saber's coat do you have any more pic's of him maybe standing showing his side ? Bengals are awesome:p

Surprisingly I don't. Not sure why haha. I do have these. Which is sort of a side shot. I'll have to take some soon.
Sabre3.jpg

Favorite spot. He's always sitting like this.
000_0028.jpg

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
That's cool my brown one sit on her cat tree all the time the snow sits on my aquarium light she likes the warmth I guess they used to sit together when they were kittens now there to big

Status
Not open for further replies.