Any green thumbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
That would probably be a great life experience for your son if he'd get enough people coming by and it was safe!

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
He is a blossoming business man. He made up fliers a few months ago advertising his lawn mowing service. He has 2 customers now. $15.00 a lawn including edging and blowing. Business really slowed though with the onset of winter. If he was just that motivated with school. We have a friend who says he will own the world one day with his smarts and energy.

Dawna

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Do an Honesty Stand.. Put a box out ther efor people to put the money in and bag up the produce.. you should make afew bucks that way.. hopefully not get ripped off.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
My neighbor up the street did that with his avocados. I don't think it worked out well. Last I saw he had a sign advertising instead of the basket of avocados.

Dawna

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
On the gardening note, I planted a bunch more seeds in trays: baby lettuce, microgreens, turnip greens, radish greens, squash, and radish greens (his new favorite; bought some at the store). The ones I did last weekend already sprouted and look promising.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
hehe That is what we say at my house. I figure he'd enjoy the little sprouts best anyways. If I can grow the little microgreens he likes that's a huge savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.