1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

an Ebook by Anita Salzberg

Discussion in 'Books, Music, Movies, and other media' started by Cowboy_Ken, Oct 15, 2013.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Cowboy_Ken

Cowboy_Ken Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
    Columbus Day Sale: Why Being a Reptile Lover Means Always Having to Say I'm Sorry just 99 cents through 10/15—with code SP28M at http://tinyurl.com/m3hm6o6

Why Being a Reptile Lover Means Always Having to Say I'm Sorry, an Ebook by Anita Salzberg
    www.smashwords.com
    Reptile and amphibian lovers (also known as herpers) share their reptile- and amphibian-related relationship problems with friends, family members and significant others. They talk about their biggest compromises, worst crises, funniest incidents and most touching moments. Plus heartfelt advice for…
    [hr]
    Just go get the sample. Anita has a wonderful ability to present the funny aspects of all herp ownership. Well worth the .99.
  2. Cowboy_Ken

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Did anyone take advantage on this offer?
  3. Cowboy_Ken

I’m pushing this again. Who here won’t relate? Trust me, it’s a very enjoyable read. Here is the little blip regarding the book:
    “Reptile and amphibian lovers (also known as herpers) share their reptile- and amphibian-related relationship problems with friends, family members and significant others. They talk about their biggest compromises, worst crises,
    funniest incidents and most touching moments. Plus
    heartfelt advice for how to live with a herp lover.”