an Ebook by Anita Salzberg

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Columbus Day Sale: Why Being a Reptile Lover Means Always Having to Say I'm Sorry just 99 cents through 10/15—with code SP28M at http://tinyurl.com/m3hm6o6

Why Being a Reptile Lover Means Always Having to Say I'm Sorry, an Ebook by Anita Salzberg
www.smashwords.com
Reptile and amphibian lovers (also known as herpers) share their reptile- and amphibian-related relationship problems with friends, family members and significant others. They talk about their biggest compromises, worst crises, funniest incidents and most touching moments. Plus heartfelt advice for…

Just go get the sample. Anita has a wonderful ability to present the funny aspects of all herp ownership. Well worth the .99.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I’m pushing this again. Who here won’t relate? Trust me, it’s a very enjoyable read. Here is the little blip regarding the book:
“Reptile and amphibian lovers (also known as herpers) share their reptile- and amphibian-related relationship problems with friends, family members and significant others. They talk about their biggest compromises, worst crises,
funniest incidents and most touching moments. Plus
heartfelt advice for how to live with a herp lover.”