????about housing different species together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Funny how my screen name has been brought up in a thread I had yet to participate in until now. Ulterior motives? Please do me the favor and clue me in as to what that means. I tell people how I happen to keep my animals. I do not care how others keep theirs unless I decide it can enhance my own beyond what I already employ. Such villainy is surely worthy of the next Bond film.

Same old circular argument and allusion to hidden knowledge is a confidence man's habit. Usually comes packaged with some kind of system.

While I am not the type of self-described "expert" whose animals are said to have magically disappearing "crypto" that ends up being coir impaction or anything like that, my animals, for reasons probably attributed to "luck" by certain folks, are doing every last bit of fantastic while I enjoy my time in the rain forests of Costa Rica playing with racoons, coatimundi, sloths, and various other species. I wonder if the anyone on the internet will send a message to the former two species that they are all going to become ill or die from sharing some fallen fruit.

I am quite glad my animals have yet to master these message boards lest they start dying instead of producing offspring and growing bigger and better by the day.

Staph aureus is patient. So are hookworm embryos. The same can infect you, your dog, and your tortoise. When my leopards bump into my sulcatas, no bald eagles start slamming into the ground. The horror! That must disappoint some folks, but it is just too, too bad.

Night, folks. I am going to go get some observational media of some fruit bats while the online tortoise guild wars continue to rage on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.