:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Gosh darn rain, it's raining again in Cyprus and my babies are out in it still :s I hope there fine!! The rain couldn't hold of 1 more day could it, I'm back tonight :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
... and they'll be asleep when you get home no doubt. Please take our rain with you... though the forecast for you in Cyprus is sunshine for the next few days.

It'll be good to get home :)

yoda3106

5 Year Member
JoesMum said:
... and they'll be asleep when you get home no doubt. Please take our rain with you... though the forecast for you in Cyprus is sunshine for the next few days.

It'll be good to get home :)

Haha I hope they are all snug as a bug :) out of the wind and rain!! We are suppose to be getting sunshine now from tommorow till sept :)

It will be good to get home, to see them and stop worrying!! Ha

yoda3106

5 Year Member
All is fine :) just had to chill out in the sun sorting out there pen thou cause of the 2days of wind and rain, messed it up abit!! Then, sprayed them all with a hose pipe and crated a few muddy puddles which they throughly enjoyed haha was quite funny to watch!

sportychick

5 Year Member
Glad all is well.
Lol that would be fun to watch!! Did u happen to get any photos of them?

yoda3106

5 Year Member
sportychick said:
Glad all is well.
Lol that would be fun to watch!! Did u happen to get any photos of them?

Me to!! Haha it was fun to watch :) its so good to be with them again too :) nah, I didn't, I really wish I did now, I was enjoying it to much and laughing, I forgot to get my iPad :s but I got a quick photo of Henry saying night night :) I post it!! How's yours?

sportychick

5 Year Member
He's lazy today :) I posted a few pictures of how he went to sleep for half the day. He came out walked from one side to the next and back then all the way into his hide Im assuming for the night. I bought some peppers for him for tomorrow's feed :D can't wait yay... and his wee is almost liquid and clear not to much urate anymore
Thanks for asking lol :D

yoda3106

5 Year Member
sportychick said:
He's lazy today :) I posted a few pictures of how he went to sleep for half the day. He came out walked from one side to the next and back then all the way into his hide Im assuming for the night. I bought some peppers for him for tomorrow's feed :D can't wait yay... and his wee is almost liquid and clear not to much urate anymore
Thanks for asking lol :D

I'll have a look in a min :) he should enjoy the peppers, well, I hope, I managed to find some swiss chard today for ours so I hope they like it tommorow, and some strawberry greens :) with help from you and joesmum!! Lol that's good, is he poohing? I don't think urate is touch of a problem, it's just shows they have to much calcium in them!!

No problem, I like to know how other torts are doing :)

sportychick

5 Year Member
Yeah he's pooping at least once a day but habit of in the food dish lol.. I soak him once a day he doesn't seem to go in the water anymore :D his poop is greenish but dark is that OK? In thinking a darker colour because of all the dark foods..
Yay I'm sure ur torts will love the strawberry leaves

yoda3106

5 Year Member
sportychick said:
Yeah he's pooping at least once a day but habit of in the food dish lol.. I soak him once a day he doesn't seem to go in the water anymore :D his poop is greenish but dark is that OK? In thinking a darker colour because of all the dark foods..
Yay I'm sure ur torts will love the strawberry leaves

Yeah, this is fine, our is the same!! Lol but always in there soak!! You built the enclosure on balcony yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.