Storms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Torts are fine in storms ain't they?? Storms in Cyprus that is lol we are in the middle of a storm at the mo, thunder, lightening, rain (not currently raining now) but still warm, I'm walking around with no top on lol they are in there enclosure but all snug as a bug, I've checked on them :) lol they will be fine were they are won't they?? They've not eaten thou!! :(

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
They will be fine as long as their enclosures dont flood and it doesnt get too cold. How long is the storm(s) supposed to last?

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Eweezyfosheezy said:
They will be fine as long as their enclosures dont flood and it doesnt get too cold. How long is the storm(s) supposed to last?

I've not had problems with drainage before so hopefully all is fine and well, the storms still ongoing, been going since 9am ( its now 1130pm) lol stopped a little then started again but now it's just lightening lol no rain or thunder!!

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
My Sulcata Roo comes out of her hide when it rains and just walks around in the rain. She also chases me when I am watering the garden trying to get under the spray. It is our lil game now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.