2 free male sulcatas need new homes (preferably seperate)North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariacelia.murray

5 Year Member
Well, I never thought the day would arrive I would have to let my beautiful sulcatas go. I have had them since they were babies and they are now 13 years old. Sol is approx 80-90lbs and Speedy is approx 70-80lbs. They could care less about one another except when Sol wants to fight Speedy. He will ram Speedy and occasionally the raming results in 'dry humping.' They are both extremely healthy and active. You must have experience or true dedication and plenty of room. I have a $300 industrial floor warmer (that is sold for warming piglets) that I use for the winter in their rubbermaid storage shed that I will include. I honestly think they should go to seperate homes but will take to both if you are going to be watchful of them. I WILL DRIVE ANYWHERE TO TAKE THEM TO YOU. They prefere mild winters but with instruction and a heated home the will thrive in winter. As a matter of fact they have semi acclimated to our NC winters and will venture out of their heated home onto the ice but usually fing their way back quickly. I will go above and beyond to help resolve any issues or questions you may have with the logistics for keeping them safe during the winter. I will give he heated flooring and heat lamps and rubber made shed away along with one of them. These are my babies please handle with love and only serious inquiries. EMAIL ME: [email protected] I know I could sell the for a lot of money but that is not my intention nor should it be yours. I just want them to be loved and well taken care of. They will bring you lots of joy especially watching them from your kitchen window as they earn their keep by maintaining your lawn. :) I will email you pictures also.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
RE: 2 free male sulcatas need new homes (preferably seperate)

Hi MariaCelia.Murry and welcome to the Forum!

So sorry that you have to find new homes for your sulcatas.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

Hello and Welcome:) Although its too bad you aren't here to just join the fun and learning. Sorry you have to give up your torts. Can tell in your thread how much they are loved.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida

Welcome!

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.