1st baby sulcata!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyTheSulcata

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
Just wait till you are searching eBay for organic dandelion seeds and see if you thank me then. My favorite response is, “you paid for weeds in your yard?!?"

very true. going walk around outside now to look for clover and dandelion. :)
Only after going to home depot and no seeds for weeds lol....I felt like a dumbass.....FAILURE haha! life goes on :tort:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
TinyTheSulcata said:
Only after going to home depot and no seeds for weeds lol....I felt like a dumbass.....FAILURE haha! life goes on :tort:

I've found a few eBay sources that appear to be good. When I proof them out, I can send you contact information.

pam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Welcome :) Tiny is sooooooooooooooooooo cute :)

TinyTheSulcata

5 Year Member
surie_the_tortoise said:
adorable little sulcata. welcome to the group of sulcata owner

emysemys said:
Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks so much! I am truely in love with the world of tortoises and enjoying every minute of Tiny so far.

Cowboy_Ken said:
TinyTheSulcata said:

I've found a few eBay sources that appear to be good. When I proof them out, I can send you contact information.

Thanks Ken for the help. I have also found large bundles of dandelion leaves for sale at a local market close by:), so once I am done with the baby spring mix I picked up I will get the dandelion.

He seems to be eating ok, I hand feed him 3 times a day and leave food in there, although i dont think he touches it much unless its hand fed as of now. This is because he is always in his humid box. He loves it in there. Atleast thats a good thing:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.