What's up w/ his shell?

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Finally got back on the tinternet.stupid phone.
Concave plastron, wide open v anal scute, thick anal plate and fairly large tail points to male for me. I thought he was much bigger than that. Nice tort. Lucky you. Do you get a free tort with every house in your neighborhood. Lol. I'd be moving every week :D

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Finally got back on the tinternet.stupid phone.
Concave plastron, wide open v anal scute, thick anal plate and fairly large tail points to male for me. I thought he was much bigger than that. Nice tort. Lucky you. Do you get a free tort with every house in your neighborhood. Lol. I'd be moving every week :D
O.K. As the last hold out. Male.
My big 18 year old male has a deeply concaved plastron. But this guy is as concave as my 6 year old male.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
My big 18 year old male has a deeply concaved plastron. But this guy is as concave as my 6 year old male.
Ed you make me laugh. Now i need your help. totally off subject. I'm in Majorca( a Spanish island). Cactus grows here like weeds. Am I going to get locked up for fetching some huge pricklypear pads back to the uk. They must be 20" in size. No laughing please. I can't find out anywhere if I can or not. Coming home in about 10 hrs.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Ed you make me laugh. Now i need your help. totally off subject. I'm in Majorca( a Spanish island). Cactus grows here like weeds. Am I going to get locked up for fetching some huge pricklypear pads back to the uk. They must be 20" in size. No laughing please. I can't find out anywhere if I can or not. Coming home in about 10 hrs.
In theory, as the plant isn't on a banned or endangered list and it's from one EU country to another and also export and import of prickly pear is common even from Morocco, I can't see there being a problem.
Just don't bring any flowers, sometimes customs don't like flowers.
You can always declare them at customs and if they say no, just leave them behind.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
In theory, as the plant isn't on a banned or endangered list and it's from one EU country to another and also export and import of prickly pear is common even from Morocco, I can't see there being a problem.
Just don't bring any flowers, sometimes customs don't like flowers.
You can always declare them at customs and if they say no, just leave them behind.
Sound mate. No flowers just pads. And if they pull me to one side I'll just say "tidgys dad said it was OK ". Lol. Better still I'll put them in the kids suitcase. Hahahaha. Only kidding. Cheers

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Sound mate. No flowers just pads. And if they pull me to one side I'll just say "tidgys dad said it was OK ". Lol. Better still I'll put them in the kids suitcase. Hahahaha. Only kidding. Cheers
Hi, Craig.
Customs know me pretty well, I think.
I put dodgy stuff in wifey's suitcase, she looks so innocent and if she were to get caught......
oh, well, "C'est la vie."

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I was thinking that he'd better be prepared to take a bite out of one at the "border". MMMMM Cactilicious.
I haven't actually tried it.
Maybe when i feed Tidgy in a minute.
The fruits are yummy, though, eaten a lot here where they reckon they're good for the stomach and digestion.
Wifey ate a couple this morning.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum.

That's a cute little tort. GOD bless.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I was thinking that he'd better be prepared to take a bite out of one at the "border". MMMMM Cactilicious.
It's OK you 2 taking the p**s when I can't get wifi to defend myself. Hee hee. Found WiFi in a bar. They do crepes with cactus on too. ;)