Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

I don't know if you edited your post or if it just didn't post fully before I read it and responded. But all that stuff after your first sentence wasn't there when I responded

I'm pretty far away from any freeways, but I guess the ozone pall could just lay down over the whole valley. I'll be sure to wear my oxygen mask when outside.

When you're coming from L.A. over the Grapevine, the first thing you notice about the Valley is an orange haze. Terrible

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
That's a 6ft fence back there. I looked as confused as the cat when this rolled up. I guess the neighbors are "watching it" for a friend...and there's a cow and calf that might be joining it.
1498503555763.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sitting in my car. Too hard of rain to drive in and too hard of rain to get out of car and go in and eat Mexican. Hail, too for extra kicks.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Maggie I tagged you in a nice camaro for sale cheap on facebooks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sterling doesn't seem to associate me with the same person who boxed her up and left her at the vet yesterday to be spayed. I brought her home this a.m. and she's so very glad to be home. She follows me around the house, pestering me. I have to be careful where I walk cuz she's right there. This is as close as she can get to me right now. . .

Sterling 6-28-17 a.jpg

. . . because none of my cats like her and Spencer is sitting on my mouse cord, as per usual:

Spencer 6-28-17.jpg

. . . and she growls when Sterling gets too close. I be so glad when I can take out her stitches in 10 days and put her outside. Having this many cats in the house goes against the grain with me.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
My sister just adopted a cat who was supposedly spayed.
A couple months later later she woke up to kittens in her closet.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Finally feeling human again after our whole family had the flu during our camping trip.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My sister just adopted a cat who was supposedly spayed.
A couple months later later she woke up to kittens in her closet.

I Iove kittens. . . But I wouldn't want to have any!!

M

Maggie Cummings

I found a mouse nest under the seat in my Camaro. 4 babies and I killed the Mom. (I hadn't found the nest yet or I wouldn't have killed her) So 3 of us took the inside of my car apart, smelled wow! The nest was so colorful, small strings full of color from a Dale Earnhardt blanket. Of course, now that I see babies I almost feel bad for killing the mother. But check this out....I was just gonna do again what I did to the Mom, but the park manager drove by just then. Asked what I was doing....the babies eyes weren't even open yet. So I told her, and now all 4 are living, she bought a cage and a Habba Trail and other toys for them. Their eyes are open now and darned if the damned things aren't still alive and feeding themselves. She's a better person than I. To me babies or not, they're disease carrying rodents.....So now the guy is gone and I can't get the seat bottoms in. My car has turned into a Rat Rod big time. Anybody want to buy the rear what passes for seats??? Rat rod don't need back seats.

And when I dusted the F150 this morning I laughed and thought of you.Mike.... He was going for it too, and I was slow in my take off, (trying not to break traction)
and I caught him and heard him trying to push the pedal through the floor, so I went for it and that car went faster than I have ever had it, and personally, it was a little scary. It was a 2017 truck so I actually thought it would beat me. Then I saw it was a 5.0. So I'm relatively disappointed.
I really want to find a drag strip that lets civilians race. I found some crappy tires for practicing drifting. It's really fun. But ya don't have much rubber when you're done. Saturday night I'm going out into the country where I have been told they hold illegal races. I can hardly wait. Plus I could win money!
Any of you Oregonians know where there's races? I know my car would sh*t and git