Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
@mike taylor Are you gonna build one for me or what? and, if you don't charge a freakin fortune I could pay for one too!!!!:)
This truck is all hand made . We built the frame and all other stuffs . It has five different cars molded into one . When we sell this truck It should sell for 15 grand . Talking four guys cutting and welding for months.

tortoiseplanet

Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Mostly it's the other moderators who remove the spam threads from your view. I come along after they've cleaned it up and permanently ban their IPs, but it really doesn't matter because they must have a million of them. They just come back as someone else. I think Jacqui and Wellington are the ones who do most of the de-spamming, probably Jaizei too.

How do I create a thread? I use the iPhone app, does it need to be done on computer because I can't find a create thread anywhere? Sorry I'm a noobie lol

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
How do I create a thread? I use the iPhone app, does it need to be done on computer because I can't find a create thread anywhere? Sorry I'm a noobie lol
From Timeline, Notifications or Participated:
Tap on the barred icon top left
Browse to the forum you want
Tap on the the three dot icon top right and choose New Topic

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'd be lying if I said I don't like the attention. Vern is definitely a lover and will sit by me all day. The others come looking for food and leave if i don't feed them. Ruby wanted to eat my toes today.
1496035706458.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Morning, Jacqui! Are you going to take advantage of that beautiful day and work outside today?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, my 'plan' and what I end up doing are usually two different things. I 'plan' to mow and edge. But once I'm finished feeding and watering, I tend to just go with where it carries me.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, my 'plan' and what I end up doing are usually two different things. I 'plan' to mow and edge. But once I'm finished feeding and watering, I tend to just go with where it carries me.

I was able to edge all the yards, but then I set the sprinklers, so I guess I'll mow tomorrow.