Pretend Chat 2.14

tortoiseplanet

Location (City and/or State)
Earth
From Timeline, Notifications or Participated:
Tap on the barred icon top left
Browse to the forum you want
Tap on the the three dot icon top right and choose New Topic

It doesn't say New Topic in the three dot icon. It just says reply, subscribe, send, and a bunch of other useless stuff.. i really need to be able to create topics..

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
but it's not Monday
Yeah I know. It started all wrong . You see I had a lotto ticket. Went to the store to see if I won. I had high hopes of calling the boss and telling him to shove his job where the sun doesn't shine . But no ! Seems my ticket to not having to work let me down . So I worked all day long in the hot sun . Was really really hoping it was a winner. I had a dream and it was squashed like a bug. Hahahaha

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Yeah I know. It started all wrong . You see I had a lotto ticket. Went to the store to see if I won. I had high hopes of calling the boss and telling him to shove his job where the sun doesn't shine . But no ! Seems my ticket to not having to work let me down . So I worked all day long in the hot sun . Was really really hoping it was a winner. I had a dream and it was squashed like a bug. Hahahaha

tortoiseplanet

Earth
It looks like you figured it out. You can't start a new thread inside of another thread. That's why you didn't see that option.
Yeah I just turned on my computer to make a thread because on the iPhone app I couldn't find a create thread. Thanks for your help though!