Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
These are federal regulations, which are just getting worse each year.
Oh. They really need to do things to, “feel good" about themselves. Heck, states make laws that go against federal regulations in passing smoking pot ok, but are scared when it comes to reality like food and fitness for our kids. Ok. Just broke my soapbox. I'm done now.
On other thoughts, Jess best not “check-in" with us tonight. Nudge, nudge, wink,wink, know what I mean, know what I mean?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
When is everyone going to be there? I'm thinking of earlier than later....

I'm something of a morning procrastinator. That said, I'm thinking with Maggie riding with us, we may shoot for a before noon arrival. I'll likely be the only one wearing boots and a cowboy hat, hugging the “famous"people. How'll I know you?

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
Home owning its all that fun when you have to fix stuff . I wish they could design a better drainage systems for a/c systems .
It would actually be remarkably easy - the problem is that it would be expensive and people simply wouldn't see the point for the additional cost.

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
I'm something of a morning procrastinator. That said, I'm thinking with Maggie riding with us, we may shoot for a before noon arrival. I'll likely be the only one wearing boots and a cowboy hat, hugging the “famous"people. How'll I know you?
I'm an engineer - aka. the naturally lazy. We find the most efficient way of doing something so we have to do the least amount of work to actually do it!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm an engineer - aka. the naturally lazy. We find the most efficient way of doing something so we have to do the least amount of work to actually do it!
See, that's me. Before getting into efficiency management, I was an engineer. I call it, “constructive laziness".

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Her 3rd birthday is coming up on us fast. It's really hard to believe!
We are thinking of getting her a drum set. Like a real Jr set.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
I will be a nondescript middle aged woman with short hair, lol.
Oh, I know! I'll wear my red Oregon Garden Resort baseball cap!
I hate the line to get in, though. Long.
Any secrets?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Her 3rd birthday is coming up on us fast. It's really hard to believe!
We are thinking of getting her a drum set. Like a real Jr set.
Ummm, ok. I've always factored in intelligence when talking with you Monica, but a drum set? Really? You know those make loud noise, right? Lol.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Ummm, ok. I've always factored in intelligence when talking with you Monica, but a drum set? Really? You know those make loud noise, right? Lol.

Hahaha well we are used to noise. This is a noisy household with a bunch of musicians. And kids are just noisy in general.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
We've got a saxophone, a flute, a violin, two trombones, several guitars, several harmonicas, a keyboard. We are on the hunt for a piano and of course considering the jr drum set. #cray

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm going to lurk and ride in on your coat tails.

Noon-ish it is.
You're welcome to. Although forecast is saying mid-80's so not likely to be a coat. If you see the Oregon Herpetological society or most of the rescues, ask and they'll let you know if they've seen me. Or Deerfernfarms.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Hungry kids are unproductive kids. What about maybe the ignorant “but now we feel good" school board being approached with the bizarre concept of maybe the kids utilizing the fats and other normal things that come in healthy, tasty snacks by outdoor play activities? Active kids burn calories and build healthy minds and bodies...
Why wouldn't they give them healthy delicious and natural snacks? I know they can't have nuts but fruits seem like they could be a delicious option.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Schools follow the "myplate.gov" and the food is highly processed, low fat, high grain, and apparently tastes terrible...according to kids.