Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Alrighty friends, i'm running a 5 mile race in 2 weeks... most ive run even in training is 3.1, i''m gonna need some convincing to haul my butt out to the gym tonight and run/walk my first 5mi distance to at least be half prepared... I mean this is my towns race I gotta at least try! :) I just wanna chill and watch scary movies with 'Nank lol

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Alrighty friends, i'm running a 5 mile race in 2 weeks... most ive run even in training is 3.1, i''m gonna need some convincing to haul my butt out to the gym tonight and run/walk my first 5mi distance to at least be half prepared... I mean this is my towns race I gotta at least try! :) I just wanna chill and watch scary movies with 'Nank lol
Good luck :D

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
So your weekend started already? kinda right? Any thing special for this weekend?
Yes it has, thanks for asking :) we are continuing to work on the plumbing. We are running the water lines into the kitchen and the bathrooms. Then putting the kitchen together.
Do you have anything going on this weekend?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I will need to get ready soon to go across street to the coffee shop to get my morning coffee then enjoy the coffee while I drive for about 90 miles to see my sister in-law in another city.

I like to do this as early as I can to avoid traffic.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
That sounds like a very nice day :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My weekend has started! My two week check hours were 93.5 for the pay period that ended Friday. Keep in mind I left work and didn't return at 10:30 am one of those days. It's no wonder I'm tired.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I started back to school on Wednesday. I am the Latchkey Director at our local elementary school. Thanks to federal regulations, all of the snacks that I order to give them afterschool have now been changed to not only lowfat but whole grain as well. Oh, and low sodium. Everything now tastes like sawdust. The kids either simply refuse it or take a couple of bites and throw it out. So I now have cases of snacks that were a waste of money I guess. That's just great. The kids are not eating healthier, they are just not eating their lunches and snacks and are hungry.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I started back to school on Wednesday. I am the Latchkey Director at our local elementary school. Thanks to federal regulations, all of the snacks that I order to give them afterschool have now been changed to not only lowfat but whole grain as well. Oh, and low sodium. Everything now tastes like sawdust. The kids either simply refuse it or take a couple of bites and throw it out. So I now have cases of snacks that were a waste of money I guess. That's just great. The kids are not eating healthier, they are just not eating their lunches and snacks and are hungry.
Hungry kids are unproductive kids. What about maybe the ignorant “but now we feel good" school board being approached with the bizarre concept of maybe the kids utilizing the fats and other normal things that come in healthy, tasty snacks by outdoor play activities? Active kids burn calories and build healthy minds and bodies...

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Hungry kids are unproductive kids. What about maybe the ignorant “but now we feel good" school board being approached with the bizarre concept of maybe the kids utilizing the fats and other normal things that come in healthy, tasty snacks by outdoor play activities? Active kids burn calories and build healthy minds and bodies...
These are federal regulations, which are just getting worse each year.