Live naked people

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
For those not following a previous thread, I will bring the topic to the forefront. USFWS has a new director of the Permits Branch. Tim Van Norman. He has taken the position that only zoos and AZA Facilities should possess a CBW permit. That being said, they have not issued a new permit for Reptiles since he took the position in Sept. 2015. Fish and Wildlife have taken (stolen) 200$ from each applicant since they have no intention of granting the permit application. I have contacted my senator in NC (Thom Tillis) and have encouraged others to do the same in their home state. I am meeting with Phil Goss, President of USARK this week while attending the National Breeder Expo in Daytona to discuss USARK representing us in the matter. Reeks of gov't abuse. Those interested in helping should donate money to USARK. They are one of our true voices in standing up for all Reptile and Amphibian Keeper's rights. Thanks again @Will for the donation

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Yvonne I did not want to run afoul TFO rules. The cap represents an organization, the man who is not me is a key player in that organization, Ben represents a transfer of persuasion power from me to that organization. Even has made it relevant to people who might like to sell radiated tortoise amoung a few species that are now being impinged upon.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Clear as mud!

Is that Medea's clutch hatching?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I guess this indicates that a short time away from the male is beneficial. Congratulations, William!! I'm so happy for you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yvonne I did not want to run afoul TFO rules. The cap represents an organization, the man who is not me is a key player in that organization, Ben represents a transfer of persuasion power from me to that organization. Even has made it relevant to people who might like to sell radiated tortoise amoung a few species that are now being impinged upon.

Oh lordy, lordy! Ben Franklin. ***Yvonne slaps her forehead*** I thought the fellow in the picture (who was not you) was named 'Ben'!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I was dashing off to work this AM and did my morning check of the incubators. One all the way out, and a few dozen others in process. Yvonne I do recall you writing Darth off after the leg issue. Now he is bigger and heavier than both girls. Phae is trolling (enticing for mating) for him daily and all three eat huge amounts of food. Darth is slotted to be in his own area sometime in a few months.

I have found Darth on his back two times and Phae one time. Fortunately the sun cycles through there yard with shade and shadows a great deal of the day. I don't think these guys can right themselves. Risky business.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was dashing off to work this AM and did my morning check of the incubators. One all the way out, and a few dozen others in process. Yvonne I do recall you writing Darth off after the leg issue. Now he is bigger and heavier than both girls. Phae is trolling (enticing for mating) for him daily and all three eat huge amounts of food. Darth is slotted to be in his own area sometime in a few months.

I have found Darth on his back two times and Phae one time. Fortunately the sun cycles through there yard with shade and shadows a great deal of the day. I don't think these guys can right themselves. Risky business.

It's Medea that does it. I've had to rescue those same two quite often when they were here, and also, I lost a 45lb'er that was on its back and dead before I discovered it. No, they can't right themselves.