Live naked people

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Thanks for sharing "The Crying Tortoise". I wish I could read French. Was interesting to see the depiction of how they strapped them onto the camel.

I'm going to save the book and see if I can get Google to translate it for me.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Thanks for sharing "The Crying Tortoise". I wish I could read French. Was interesting to see the depiction of how they strapped them onto the camel.

I'm going to save the book and see if I can get Google to translate it for me.

OR alternatively you can read the English in the pdf. It's in both English and French. The predominate language (by placement and type) for the text and contents is French, but all content is in English too. Glass half empty today Yvonne? Feel the love, everyone loves you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Are you sure? It's so tiny, but I could swear I only saw French.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nevermind. I see it now. The second paragraph under each French paragraph is in English. I've not been able to figure out how to enlarge it though. I've saved it to "my documents" but it's still too small. Maybe I can manipulate the text through Word. I'll try that.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
It looks like I can only upload 5 image pages at a time as pdf, which are two book pages per pdf page, which is really ten book pages of content. Blah blah here is the first installment.
I'm not sure why but section-group of pages 5 is to big still. I'll try again and make it 5A and 5B so that the sequence is somewhat kept.

Attachments

• TCT2.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 35
  • TCT3.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 16
  • TCT4.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 16
  • TCT6.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 15
  • TCT7.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 15
  • TCT8.pdf
    9 MB · Views: 15
  • TCT9.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 15
  • TCT10.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 15

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
I'm not sure why but section-group of pages 5 is to big still. I'll try again and make it 5A and 5B so that the sequence is somewhat kept.
Maybe as some of these illustrations were color, it took more KB's per page. TCT10 is the centerfold map for the journal.

Attachments

• TCT5A.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
  • TCT5B.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 16

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Yesterday I thought I'd sit and watch the Manouria eat while I spoke with my Dad for father's day. I had considered going over to AZ, but the heat, we had 90F in Carlsbad, and he reported over 110F there. So My thought was he ought to come here and enjoy the ocean breeze.

So anyway I put out some two pounds of chopped opuntia, Several "Butts" from Escarole heads, two pounds of Zucchini and about two pounds of butternut squash, all chopped to be two hard to be picky. I figured I'd snap a photo.

I ended up talking with my Dad for about an hour (56 minutes actually) and in the time the three Manouria left not even a scrap a box turtle could get. They were so loud that my Dad asked what was that sound? I had to tell him some prehistoric beasts landed in my backyard and were tearing cactus and squash limb to limb as they feasted in the unusual heat of the day.

You have to understand when they eat there are many grunting and farting sounds, as they push all that produce down some air gets caught up in the process and the burp it back up, only it sounds like gas coming out of the south end or a north facing cow.

I looked the eggs over closely yesterday and determined I need to figure out where my fiber optic light is so I can candle them. None look like they are bad, the shells have chalked over, but this is my first rodeo with these eggs. I consider maybe Darth may not have hit the that specific time and place, but then why would Medea lay while Phae is still actively courting Darth, while Medea stays away. Medea was actually mounting Phae, so I figure they all know she wants to have eggs too.

It struck me yesterday as well as I was on the phone with Dad and watched the tortoise antics, Darth, you couldn't tell he was a cripple a little over a year ago, he walks with full tortoise swagger. It really stands out when you watch him walk and recall he just barley shuffled along 8 months ago. It is an amazing statement about both the skills of the vet and the tenacity of the tortoise.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Didn't you say something about a picture? Or did you get involved with the phone conversation and forgot about it?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Didn't you say something about a picture? Or did you get involved with the phone conversation and forgot about it?

I am not smart enough to talk on the phone and use the camera feature at the same time, so they ate it all in less than 56 minutes, no image to share.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU for this!!! I am so excited, just downloaded and saved all the files and I CANNOT wait to read it!! Thank you, thank you Will!!!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
20160803_151929.jpg

My workplace Superior is a Comma Con mega fan. He came back from this years event with this t-shirt. Had he been a a peer I might have had to wrestle it off him. So I satisfied myself with a quicky camera phone capture, better than a Pokemon, I don't feel compelled to get 'em all. I'm good with this one.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
View attachment 182499

My workplace Superior is a Comma Con mega fan. He came back from this years event with this t-shirt. Had he been a a peer I might have had to wrestle it off him. So I satisfied myself with a quicky camera phone capture, better than a Pokemon, I don't feel compelled to get 'em all. I'm good with this one.
Had to Google Comma Con. Never heard of it. I can see why your superior is a fan. Google it then look at images.
Dont talk to me about Pokemon. :mad: , newest fad, find virtual Pokemon, even when we were sat in bars at night on hols in Majorca last week my kids were searching for Pokemon, yeah, there's one behind a tree on hole number 9 of the 'Tropicana cocktails bars crazy golf coarse. :D

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
All those big comic action hero movies were born in early Comic Cons. I spelled it phonetically and you still found it in google, that's how crazy it turns San Diego up side down, you can really blow the spelling and Google still finds it.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
All those big comic action hero movies were born in early Comic Cons. I spelled it phonetically and you still found it in google, that's how crazy it turns San Diego up side down, you can really blow the spelling and Google still finds it.
That makes sense, Googled it and loads of hot chicks in super hero uniforms came up.
That's funny. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Had to Google Comma Con. Never heard of it. I can see why your superior is a fan. Google it then look at images.
Dont talk to me about Pokemon. :mad: , newest fad, find virtual Pokemon, even when we were sat in bars at night on hols in Majorca last week my kids were searching for Pokemon, yeah, there's one behind a tree on hole number 9 of the 'Tropicana cocktails bars crazy golf coarse. :D

I'm sure he meant Comic-con. It's been going on a couple weeks ago in San Diego.