Cactus Chips aka Tortoise Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Samples are now, one ounce of large chips for $7.00 delivered in the mainland USA. Foreign postage is extra. That would be $12.80 for Canada and Great Britain delivered. If you use PayPal friends and family I'll pass the 3% onto a tortoise centric conservation effort. If not that's okay, as are checks, cash, and Credit Cards (via PayPal).

If you didn't get a free sample and you buy one as it is offered now, I'll give $5.00 off of a purchase of an eight ounce size or larger, one time only. As I already said, when you place an order, tell me in a PM and you'll get 10% off the price until some further notice. The 10% won't apply to samples or along with a $5.00 off from a sample purchase. If all that's too mumbly, just ask.

Other discounts can be incentivised with well 'liked' images of tortoises eating KapidoloFarms Cactus Chips. All the discount things only work via ordering and posting, PMing, here through TFO. If you go through the Facebook page only, non will apply.

As posts can't be made back to 'for sale' threads, if you have any questions or comments, or want to post an image please go to
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/tortoise-chips.127127/
or send me a PM here, text at 215-483-7675, email at [email protected]

Thank you for your interest. Will

www.facebook.com/KapidoloFarms
2015-09-26 21.26.29.jpg 2015-09-15 06.45.35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.