@YvonneG

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Jaizei...I was beginning to think you had left TFO. Glad to see you still here. I went thru N2TORTS pictures and couldn't find the one of the tiki stuff for his torts. I am hoping you might help. Always, when I was looking for something like Bob stories, and you would post those stories.
Also, Jaizei, as a moderator, found stuff that might be lost. When I was fairly new to TFO, and being a moderator, oh...never mind

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mine is a dumb thumb gets hit by hammers cut a lot by being dumb always hitting it when filling metal and I don’t use gloves because I lose the feel.
I have 2 sets of fingerprints. Mine from birth that don't show up very well cause I'm older and the other set that is needle sticks, saw cuts, hammer hits, you name it it's happened! Glad I'm not a criminal cause I'd certainly get caught.

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
I have 2 sets of fingerprints. Mine from birth that don't show up very well cause I'm older and the other set that is needle sticks, saw cuts, hammer hits, you name it it's happened! Glad I'm not a criminal cause I'd certainly get caught.
My finger prints are so bad because of cuts.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My finger prints are so bad because of cuts.
Same here. Needle sticks on an industrial leather barbertrim sewing machine can be real bad if you automatically pull your finger out. And who doesn't even when you know better.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Jaizei...I was beginning to think you had left TFO. Glad to see you still here. I went thru N2TORTS pictures and couldn't find the one of the tiki stuff for his torts. I am hoping you might help. Always, when I was looking for something like Bob stories, and you would post those stories.
Also, Jaizei, as a moderator, found stuff that might be lost. When I was fairly new to TFO, and being a moderator, oh...never mind
I love love love that video. I have paperwork on how to do that with a sunflower leaf.