Your thoughts

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Oh @DoubleD1996! We like totally hijacked your thread and I so much apologize.Stuff like those posts happen before you (or I) realize it. One of my favorite quotes from my driver Dale Earnhardt is simple...when asked by a dumba*s tv reporter..."why do you wreck people like you do" and he said "he wrecked me, so I wrecked him back"...I will watch for you to wreck my next thread...lol

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Oh @DoubleD1996! We like totally hijacked your thread and I so much apologize.Stuff like those posts happen before you (or I) realize it. One of my favorite quotes from my driver Dale Earnhardt is simple...when asked by a dumba*s tv reporter..."why do you wreck people like you do" and he said "he wrecked me, so I wrecked him back"...I will watch for you to wreck my next thread...lol
No worries ?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I don't think that anyone cares too much about a "redirected" thread when they're laughing so hard they can't catch their breath!

BirdHerder

Walla Walla, WA
I admit to jumping into tortoise ownership without looking. Fortunately I'm in a situation where I was already running an animal refuge of sorts, and had the space and resources for caring for him. I would have been in hot water if I tried to take on Nick's care as an individual.