yard question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
This might be a silly question but could the weeds be dangerous in my yard, for my Russian. I know there zero chemicals but I don't know what weeds are in my yards?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
It would likely be beneficial for you to maybe take samples of the prominent ones to your local nursery and find out :D Once you know then your concerns will be resolved.... :p

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
In general most weeds are safe. if any concern you could always post pics of them we have quite a few people here who are good at ID'ing weeds.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
While there might be some dangerous weed possible, I believe they will avoid anything they don't like. Mine travel around the yard and eat what they want, defintely leaving some plants and weeds they don't like. Unfortunately for me, they will eat the entire plant if they do like it. They cleaned out most of my lanscaping already. :D

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Greg, smiling along with your reply. That is why my Brother-in-Law no longer plants a garden. He started calling it the Salad Bar for Deer. Guess your landscaping choices are the same for your Torts.

Status
Not open for further replies.