worm man

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Has anyone ordered from WormMan's worm farm? I usually order everything from Carolina Pet supply, but they didn't have any pill bugs so I ordered from WormMan's. I know...I can't be bothered to search under rocks and Tim isn't here to help me, so......... anyway I ordered from them on Oct. 17th, and still haven't gotten them. Carolina finally got them in and I ordered them and they came within 4 days. Just wanted to know if anyone had any dealings with them. I'll never order from them again. I notified them and they said they will mail them on Monday. Well now's it's Sat. and nothing.

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
Start a compost pile in your backyard. You will have enough worms and bugs to last a lifetime.

Chewbecca

5 Year Member
60 miles south of Chicago
I've ordered from Worm man before. I ordered some wax worms for an ovulating leopard gecko female I had.
It took FOREVER for me to get my order.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Shelly said:
Start a compost pile in your backyard. You will have enough worms and bugs to last a lifetime.

I have one for over 30 years. lol I also have an indoor worm bin forever too. It is getting cold here now and no pill bugs to be found....also I'm not about to go hunting. The internet has ruined me.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
If you read some of the posts on dave'sgarden it seems like he had a good company for a while and then all of the sudden, blam. complete failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.