Winter Snow Hitting NC

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
Where I live we are supposed to get a foot and a half of snow. Because I live above the freeze line it is going to be heavy. I hate this weather but the kids love it.

Attachments

• 1392128440915.jpg
    1392128440915.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 29

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I'm truly sorry , I watched the weather this morning they say we in AZ going to have highs this week in the 80's ! Sorry

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I think snow is great. Just a magical thing to me. I feel sorry for folks who don't get to really know winter. Give me a couple of months of cold and snow over two weeks even of temps over 80. :D I just wished we had some of the fun snow this year. You know the kind that holds together to make snowpeople and the like. We have only gotten dry snow, which still looks nice, just isn't as much fun.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Re: RE: Winter Snow Hitting NC

Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
I'm truly sorry , I watched the weather this morning they say we in AZ going to have highs this week in the 80's ! Sorry

Its unfortunate that some places are in the cold right now. SoCal is going to be in the high 70's and low 80's this week.

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
Where I live we have a lot of steep mountain and we get 2x as much as town and if we lose ppower it's out for a while. Generators are fantastic where I live. :) kids having fun sledding while I sit in the nice warn reptile room and monitor temps.