Why not share your location???

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimqt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
It isn't the people posting that you need to worry about...it's the people stalking the forum (like myself) who can be the creepy ones :)

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Vishnu2 said:
Eh, FB people are harmless too NinjaTortoises. Now Craigslist people would scare the crap out of me.

HAH ok you beat me on that one yea some fb people are harmless but most of those craigslist people *shutters*

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
swimqt said:
It isn't the people posting that you need to worry about...it's the people stalking the forum (like myself) who can be the creepy ones :)

:D Funny that was pretty much my thoughts, except I had not isolated you as one of those stalkers. :p

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Jacqui said:
:D Funny that was pretty much my thoughts, except I had not isolated you as one of those stalkers. :p

We found the stalker its swimqt lol kidding

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
Vishnu2 said:
Eh, FB people are harmless too NinjaTortoises. Now Craigslist people would scare the crap out of me.

You are 100% correct sir. The problem with selling stuff on craigslist is you have people coming to your house a lot of the time. And craigslist brings the weirdest people ever. LMAO!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jacqui said:
What was scary to me, was once in here we had a program/option where folks could pinpoint you right down to your house and see exactly where you lived.

Yeah...what ever happened to that? I never even realized it was gone.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Biff Malibu said:
You are 100% correct sir. The problem with selling stuff on craigslist is you have people coming to your house a lot of the time. And craigslist brings the weirdest people ever. LMAO!

I usually meet up at a store parking lot like stater bros.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Biff Malibu said:
Vishnu2 said:

I don't know which is scarier, meeting them at their house or meeting them at mine?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Jacqui said:
What was scary to me, was once in here we had a program/option where folks could pinpoint you right down to your house and see exactly where you lived.

Yeah...what ever happened to that? I never even realized it was gone.

Most likely it is still there somewhere and has just been hidden by all the new threads and posts, unless Josh got rid of it when he changed host (or whatever they are called).

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Why ask why?

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
It would have to be a plug in for the forum software. :) So, yes it was probably changed. Thank goodness.

dmmj said:
Why ask why?

Because, I didn't clean my house this week and I don't want people seeing.. :p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Vishnu2 said:
Because, I didn't clean my house this week and I don't want people seeing.. :p

Too late, we all already on our way over.... hope you made a lot for supper 'cuz I don't know about anybody else, but I am hungry.

knight_visionn

5 Year Member
Fremont, California
This thread forced me to finally figure out how to edit my profile and add a location.

There doesn't seem to be a ton of tort lovers in the Silicon Valley, that I've met at least - everyone's torts in California seem to be lucky, getting that SoCal sun :D

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
knight_visionn said:
This thread forced me to finally figure out how to edit my profile and add a location.

There doesn't seem to be a ton of tort lovers in the Silicon Valley, that I've met at least - everyone's torts in California seem to be lucky, getting that SoCal sun :D

Yes! California sun is awesome for them, too bad its super hot right now :(((

Status
Not open for further replies.