IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utica. MI
I used to get a mix of seeds online, but the website that i used before is no longer a business sadly. they used custom blends for me while being a repeated customer had my info etc.

Since they are no longer a thing, I am having trouble finding a good seed mix for my tortoise that has a nice range of plants.

What are you using? Does anybody know a good website or supplier that would make me a custom blend or already has a custom blended array already? Just curious, Id rather not buy all individual seeds lol would be easier buy 1lb of seeds to plant that has everything already in it lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Carolina pet Supply on line...Someone else would tell you how to get to them...I'm sure my memory is bad as I don't use them...I shop at Amazon...or right here in my small town at the feed stores...Or Tyler in Las Vegas...I forget the name of his company...he's a sponsor for Tortoise Forum...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've bought some pretty nice seed mixtures off Amazon. I just put in "Tortoise Seed Mixture" and found just what I was looking for. Also, tortoisesupply.com sells seeds. You can buy a pasture mix at feed stores.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I don't know what species you are feeding, but this mix right here is the best I've ever found and its good for ALL species: https://www.tortoisesupply.com/TestudoMix

Tyler and Sarah also have lots of other good mixes too. Check it out and see which ones appeal to you. They ship promptly and correctly and are both great people too.

If you are feeding a grass eater, this is my favorite grass mix. Its grows very well for me here.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
Feeding a Sulcata 6 years and a good 45-55 lbs. Always been really picky about what they eat so Ill do my research, thank you for the reply! I'll check them all out! Tyler and Sarah too!