What is best Pellets or ZooMed???

C&J

Location (City and/or State)
ohio
I have been taking your advice and feeding lil bits at a time with her spring mix but I have a huge jar of both pellets and Zoomed......I cant decide which is best, so I'm turning to you for opinions. I can only introduce one at a time so I'm trying to get opinions about which I should use first......:confused::<3: :tort:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Soak both until damp, mushy, then feed them both. From my understanding, they are both a dried grass product. When you've used them both up, switch over to a grass from your yard that you've dried.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Now I see. How old is your sulcata, and how are you keeping him? Each year, I'll take a flake of orchid grass hay and soak that overnight for my sulcata. He munches this Down with happiness. Sometimes I'll put some dandelion on to help.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If you purchase Mazuri, don't buy the type L.S. or you will likely be wasting your money.
Most (But not all) Of our tortoises love the regular Mazuri, but won't touch the L.S. and the regular is getting very hard to find.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Agreed 100%, I had a beginners mistake and initially bought 3 different kinds of the pellets for tortoises, the small tortoise crumb like pellets, the LS and finally found the regular pellets and the regular pellets are by far the best.