What Are You Reading or favorite book

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhintz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fort Myers, FL
If anyone is interested, there's a site called Goodreads where you can keep a log of everything you've read, rate them and write reviews. You can also track what other people are reading. I just started using it yesterday.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
My husband and I have been on goodreads for over a year and love it!

A

annadevis

Books are our real friend. I fond of reading book in my free time. There are many type of books like fashion book, nature book, animal book But I like to Harry potter book. I see this movie on TV but I like read this book more than movie.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
I forgot to mention a book that really captivated me last winter: Drunk, Divorced & Covered in Cat Hair by Laurie Perrie aka Crazy Aunt Purl. Fun read for the ladies especially if you knit. I really enjoyed her narrative and just joined the fan club on fb. She has her website, too. Not advertising :)

A

albertcron

I am currently reading Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian. I was reading One Day by David Nicholls then I finished it last weekend. A very funny novel about friendship.This story is about a man and a woman who one day come together as lovers, then break up, but stay connected. A hilarious and realistic love story.

Weldd

10 Year Member!
I'm currently working on "The Emperor of All Maladies" by Siddhartha Mukherjee. It's the biography/history of cancer. So far it's fantastic...

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
my 2 favs. are moby **** and watership down. havent read in awhile but those are my favs.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
The last book I read was "The Hot House: Life Inside Leavenworth Prison " it had a lot of interesting things in it. I was suprised how much I enjoyed reading it..

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Not reading enough for my liking.

Enjoyed Life Of Pi -Yan Martel
Doomsday Conspiracy-Sidney Sheldon (read it years ago and never forgot it)
Mosquito Coast - sometimes tempting to do similar thing!!

Kids book we read as a family-brilliant-Kensuke's Kingdomby Michael Morpugo-almost seems like a true story

My Sisters Keeper-Jodi Picoult
Mercy -Jodi Picoult

Currently reading girl with Dragon tattoo-slow to get into it but apparently its really good

The monk who sold his Ferrari-brilliant!may read it twice-almost unheard of for me!!!

Reading Primal Diet by Johanus Vonderplanitz(Very very interesting)

Next family read-The Hobbit ( I can't wait as I never read it as a child)

Tortoise said:
Not reading enough for my liking.

Enjoyed Life Of Pi -Yan Martel
Doomsday Conspiracy-Sidney Sheldon (read it years ago and never forgot it)
Mosquito Coast - sometimes tempting to do similar thing!!

Kids book we read as a family-brilliant-Kensuke's Kingdomby Michael Morpugo-almost seems like a true story

My Sisters Keeper-Jodi Picoult
Mercy -Jodi Picoult

Currently reading girl with Dragon tattoo-slow to get into it but apparently its really good

The monk who sold his Ferrari-brilliant!may read it twice-almost unheard of for me!!!

Reading Primal Diet by Johanus Vonderplanitz(Very very interesting)

Next family read-The Hobbit ( I can't wait as I never read it as a child)

OH DEAR FORGOT THE CANADIAN NOVEL COME THOU TORTOISE-A MUST READ FOR ALL TORTOISE LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!Really funny at times

eudora09

5 Year Member
Tucson, Arizona
I read a lot of books, usually I read about two a day... I just read Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran which was really good. My husband brought home Sins in the House of Borgia by Sarah Bower which I'll read tomorrow. Some of my favorites are: Shakespeare, Janet Evanovich, James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks, Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Great Fables (1928), Jean M. Auel, Penina Keen Spinka, Pride and Prejudice, The Last of the Mohicans, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Musketeers, The Odyssey (these are the ones I re-read a lot).

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
I'm currently reading "The Bible of Unspeakable Truths" by Greg Gutfeld :D
My all time favorite book is "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee (loved the book and the movie as a kid)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I just started "Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children". Has anyone read this yet? It has some intriguing reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.