Went to the Show ...couldnt resist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well...went to the show in Anaheim this weekend and saw this beauty ....Soooo couldnt resist adding her to the RF herd. Meet
"Chloe" A nice Columbian RF' 8" gal ....... Very neat~o head pattern~
F30.jpg
F29.jpg
F28.jpg
F27.jpg

JD~:)
PS...Met one Member
...as I was sportin' my TFO shirt! :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Torty Mom said:
Chloe is a cutie!! Love her face!!! Who did you get to meet?

Well shucks .. was only for a few mins as I was chatting away with some folks at Tylers Table. But for a brief time I got to meet Mr. Fernando! ...was cool .. finally to meet another TFO member . At Tyler's booth , Once again he had the best table of different types of torts.... and always a cool guy to say hi to with quality torts for sell. Hope more folks in the future get a chance to go and meet other TFO peep's ......at these Herp shows.
Happy Tort~N "

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Wow, she is beautiful!!!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
N2TORTS said:
Torty Mom said:
Chloe is a cutie!! Love her face!!! Who did you get to meet?

Well shucks .. was only for a few mins as I was chatting away with some folks at Tylers Table. But for a brief time I got to meet Mr. Fernando! ...was cool .. finally to meet another TFO member . At Tyler's booth , Once again he had the best table of different types of torts.... and always a cool guy to say hi to with quality torts for sell. Hope more folks in the future get a chance to go and meet other TFO peep's ......at these Herp shows.
Happy Tort~N "

Very cool! I think it's great when members get to meet each other! Sounds like you had a fun time! :D

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
She is cute, but because of the shell I can't help thinking they (RF) look way too much like pillbugs lol

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Ah the danger of going to a reptile show.... Congrats on the new girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.