WalkingRock gets Miniturized

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I have a really good friend who is a Navaho Indian Jewler by birth and over 50 years of experiance. I gave him several pics of WalkingRock (whom he knows on a personal level) to make a Pin for Cathie for Christmas....

...thought I'd share it hear 1st! (since Cathie never comes on this site, I have no fear of her surprize getting out!)

Here is the main pic of WalkingRock the Chilly chose to base his pin on...

And here is the fruits of 4 weeks hard labor...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's beautiful. I love the polished stones...and is that a bead of silver around the edge? She's going to love it.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
It is made from Green Conch shell and set into a silver mount. His eyes are made from black pin shell.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Zamric! OH.MY.GOSH! That is absolutely beautiful! Your friend, serious artistry talent.
Love.Love.Love. That is an exquisite gift and your wife is going to absolutely adore! Tell your friend we love his work! Bravo! : )

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Zamric! OH.MY.GOSH! That is absolutely beautiful! Your friend, serious artistry talent.
Love.Love.Love. That is an exquisite gift and your wife is going to absolutely adore! Tell your friend we love his work! Bravo! : )

Thanks BeeBee! Chilly does GREAT work! He made ALL the jewelry I wear (Wedding Band {and Cathies!}, signet Ring, Personal Pentacle Pendant). Cathie also has several pieces of jewelry he made.

He also does custom stuff for anyone! If you can draw it, he can turn it into silver! Or gold, but you have to supply the gold because of the expience. He's not cheap! this broach cost me $350.00 but only because I'm his best friend!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is really cool. Love that you had it made based off one of yours. Specially the Rock. She will cherish that forever.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Zamric, he is worth every penny. That piece has a lot of detail and is very beautifully put together, detailed. Work.Of.Art.
I will PM you at some point for his contact info. : )

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Zamric, he is worth every penny. That piece has a lot of detail and is very beautifully put together, detailed. Work.Of.Art.
I will PM you at some point for his contact info. : )

PM me when your in need of a little something special! ;) Tho he does do special orders, he does have a nice selection of earrings, neckleses and braclets in matching sets.

thatrebecca said:
What a gorgeous and thoughtful gift. Well done, Christmas elf!

Can I subsitute "Christmas Elf" with "Yule Time Magic Maker"? :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That has got to be the best and most perfect Christmas gift!