Utah Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=13165058&cat=110&lpid=1&search=

They say several times that they're more interested in finding him a good home than making money. That + the fact that they found "him" for free makes me think that if you could prove you're a good home you could maybe get "him" for free.

He's been on this sit for about a month now, and I'm sure they're wanting more and more to find him a good home as they're probably realizing more and more that they can't care for him.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you click on the picture it will enlarge for you. Man-o-man! That's a terribly pyramided tortoise!!

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I was up there for thanksgiving, I emailed them about giving him up to come live in Arizona, I never got an answer.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
motero said:
I was up there for thanksgiving, I emailed them about giving him up to come live in Arizona, I never got an answer.

That's really too bad Motero. I have some family down there (and not too far from whitman if I remember right) and it really is a great place for sulcatas.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I sent them a friendly informative email, back when they posted the first ad for the Sullie. Got a "thank you" back, but that was it. It's funny how their price has fluctuated--started out free, then later skyrocketed to $300 because they "found out they're worth quite a bit and need the money," and now it's been halved. Hm.

That's really a shame you didn't get a response, motero. I wonder why that is, if they're so interested in finding it a good home... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.