Free Russian Tortoise in Provo, Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Found this ad while cruising KSL this morning... I wish I could get him myself, the poor baby! But I can't, so I'm hoping another Utah TFO'er can...
There is a picture in the ad.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14298748&cat=110&lpid=0&search=
Cooper is the best turtle in the entire world. He makes the perfect pet and is low maintenance but very fun. All it takes to feed him is lettuce (he's a vegetarian) and he doesn't even drink water!!! He is a land tortoise and full grown at the size of your hand. Comes with a heat lanp and habitat, and vitamin spray to put on his lettuce. He has been a dear, sweet pet for a long time so we are looking for someone who will love him. Free to a good home!

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
WOW. "Doesn't even drink water"????? Yea he doesn't drink water if you don't give him any! He looks extremely dehydrated!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I know, right? :( I did email with some information earlier (mainly the dehydration issue and TFO and russiantortoise.org links) for her to pass on to the next person, but there's no telling if that'll do any good...

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Gaw, I hate triple posting.

Just wanted to mention that the woman emailed me back. She's going to pass the links I gave her on to the new owner! So, with any luck, Cooper's new owner will end up here and learn how to take care of him RIGHT! :D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
WOW I can't believe how dry he looks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.