Ultrasonic mister

Status
Not open for further replies.

EP429

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas
I've searched through here, but only find these used as part of a home-brewed humidifier setup.
Has anybody used one of these inside of an enclosure? Do they create a suitable level of humidity or would a humidifier be a better route? I'm kinda digging this setup since it'll be contained within the enclosure, I'm not so sure about the LED's, but they might grow on me.

Ultrasonic Mister

41U8Wd8YgJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41Igi-gqI1L._AA300_.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
The lights may be a bit much for a tort...if operated during the night hours then I believe absolutely the lights would be not a good choice....also it mentions something about negative ions? Perhaps someone here with ions knowledge can clarify if that is a positive or negative thing? LOL>..sorry, I could not help myself (get it? positive or negative thing?....lol) :p:p

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
I have the zoomed fogger its great does the job and you dont need to set it in water only fill it with water.

RonHays

5 Year Member
Oxford, Ms
My fogger only lasted a week. So I just use a warm air humidifier in the indoor enclosure. My redfoots stay out 24/7 but my baby sulcata comes in at night. The humidifier seems to do ok. It was only $16 at Walmart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.