Tucson Reptile Expo 9/24-9/25/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Thinking about it...2 hours is a long way, anyone know what how much tortoise stuff they usually have at the Tucson show?

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Well, glad to see at least a few people will be there. I am planning on being there when they open on Saturday for at least 2-3 hours. There is always a ton of stuff to see from the Herpetalogical societies as well as the stuff for sale. This is really my favorite show every year. If anyone is thinking about going, I would encourage you to go.

Jensen, do you know that ivories are going to be there? I don't see Richard Fife on the vendor list even though this is the closest show to him. Jerry is usually at the show in Mesa, so he may have some thers in November?

JensenEmpire

5 Year Member
Phoenix
I do not know for sure if there are going to be any ivories there. I am hoping there will be because I will buy one if they are. I was talking to a guy who has been to the show for the past three years and he said they usually are. fingers crossed lol

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Well, I will be looking for them too then!

Mike_

5 Year Member
Oro Valley, AZ
We went there today; picked up 2 Leopards. Cute little guys, will post pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.