TTs and DTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachael

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
los angeles
Hello All,

Its nice to be back on the forum. Ive been lurking around for a week or so but Ive finally decided to start posting again. Some of you OG posters may remember my tragedy last year- after some what hanging up the tortie towel and mourning my loss I think I am ready to love once again haha.

I still have my two russians who are doing quite well in their huge custom oasis.

Currently looking to adopt a california based DT or of course any Texas Torts (you know how they will always have my heart.) Anyway. Im around as usual and ill get back to posting on here more regularly too. So hit me up if you'd like to catch up or if you know of any tort in need of a home.

Its nice to see all the new comers as well as the familiar faces.

-rachael

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Check your CTCC chapters, they usually have one or two who need a home.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi rachael. Welcome back. I wondered when we'd see you again.

Don't know of any torties in need of a home right now, but if I hear of anything I'll let you know.

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
Ahh, two of my fav posters!
Its nice to be back. Im gonna scroll through the CTTCs once again just thought Id start at home base. Im happy to be apart of this community again. Ill post some photos soon.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Hit up Yvonne... she might have or know of a few.. if not right now... she will soon..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Rachael:

I have a very young male (about 8" SCL), an adult male and 4 female desert tortoises that need homes. But you'd have to drive up here to pick them up. Also, I'd need to see good clear pictures of your habitats or the area where you plan to keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.