DTs Russians Box Turts and Sulcatas Need Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
All of these tortoises are free with a donation to non-profit organization. donations are tax deductible.

these tortoises are currently in San Diego, but will be relocating to Santa Clarita to find homes.

So if you live in either San Diego or Santa Clarita or somewhere inbetween let me know.

DTs only go to people who live in California--strictly enforced.

All DTs will include a permit from the Depart of Fish & Game of CA

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hello Bud.

I would be honored if you would consider me for an adoptive mom of one of the boxies! Of course, I would keep him independantly from my King Tortie, and he would get the bestest of care!

Obviously, I can cruise over to the SCV to pick him up, thus avoiding any added stressors ~

Lemme know; I do believe you have my number, but if not, I can always send it in a PM ~

Have a most xllnt day,
Purpod

tgray62

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi...
I currently have two sulcatas and a german box turtle. We have room for other friends.We are an animal friendly family .I live in Orange County and can drive to piyou or feel free to come by our house.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Purpod and tgray62 thank you for your responses, I will be in contact soon. Please both of you PM me your contact info. Thank you!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
okay...

i am ready to submit information for people to get a turtle/tortoise. I need the following information if you want one.

Your Full Name
Your Full Address
Your Phone number(s)
What type of turtle/tortoises you already have?
What type do you want?
How big is your yard?
How many years have you had tortoises?
The name of organizations you belong too

I will send this information out, and the rescue will be in touch, and you can have a turtle or tortoise within a matter of days. :)

thank you!!
Cory

Ladyrags

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Fresno,California area
tgray62 said:
Hi...
I currently have two sulcatas and a german box turtle. We have room for other friends.We are an animal friendly family .I live in Orange County and can drive to piyou or feel free to come by our house.

could you post a pic of your german box turtle? I have had turtles and tortoises for almost 30 years and have never heard of a german box turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.