TTPG Speaker List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Oh boy, this one should get a few laughs...Being gullible and impulsive is a very dangerous combination. It's gotten me in trouble a few times. For the record I thought someone from Behler might have had a display, not someone trying to sell them. Still silly, but maybe less?

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I'm sorry Neal! I was originally going to ask you if you saw the ploughshares in the Behler display upstairs, but I thought that might be too believable, and I didn't want you actually going back! :cool:

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
JeffG said:
I'm sorry Neal! I was originally going to ask you if you saw the ploughshares in the Behler display upstairs, but I thought that might be too believable, and I didn't want you actually going back! :cool:

No, it's all good. I don't take myself too seriously so I don't worry about making an arse of myself, lol. Believe me, I've fallen for a lot worse. Maybe I could start my own reality TV show or blog or something.

From what I understand, Behler is like Willie Wonkas chocolate factory...no one ever goes in, and no one ever goes out. So the thought of them being there with a display was silly (trying to avoid the word stupid here).

TylerStewart said:
I'm only slightly saddened that Tom couldn't stick around long enough for the meal he owes me (it was Tom that owed me, right???).

I don't know, but I think I owe Tom some serious $ after this weekend. I might as well try to buy him a ploughshare tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.